Saturday, August 29, 2015

Illegal STEAL from the U.S.A Every Day (my fight on facebook)

Here Is The Picture That I Post On Facebook...

  • Crystal R Rosillo Not fucking true !!! Every one needs to get the facts right before they assume
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
  • Danny Parker this is true sorry to tell you
  • Crystal R Rosillo No its not , I'm married to an illegal n have been with illegals all my life. Know your facts first. My husband can't get anything free from the government. It's the fucking americans that's getting all that shit .
  • Danny Parker ok you say what you want..I HAVE NEVER got anything FREE i work my ass off for everyy thing i got
  • Crystal R Rosillo All I'm saying is don't go blaming immigrants. ..blacks n whites get shit free more than anyone. You can't get fucking government help without a social security card. The way americans think , like you n others, is why I will not raise my child in the USA.
  • Danny Parker well i feel you are way off on what you think but hey that is cool
  • Crystal R Rosillo No , you are way off ... I've experienced n know more of what's really going on out there n I'm protecting my family n just speaking the truth. That's why I say all of you need to really get the true facts before you say shit without really knowing
    • Danny Parker
      Write a reply...

  • Danny Parker ok cool
     
     
    IF THIS GIRL IS THAT CRAZY SHE HAS NO F'N CLUE WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT...AND HER MAN NEEDS TO STAY AWAY FROM THE USA... JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ILLEGAL ASS PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE 
     
    #dannythemanparker  

No comments:

Post a Comment