Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8-18-15 Johnny B-day And Dad PISSING Me OFF And Grandpa

Today Is My Little Brother Johnny B-day I Wish i Could Be There Just Do Not Got The Money To Make It Down There To See Him..Wish I Did

My Dad Came In My House And Was Being A ASS To My Mom Because She Did NOt Jump And Go Right Back Over There...That SHIT Piss Me Off When He Does That

Plus Than He Got On To Me because I took A Day Off Work What I Do Has Nothing To Do With Him At All..I Can Take Off When Ever I Want To As Long As i Got The Time Built Up To Do so

My Dad And His Family Are Sending Grandpa Back To His Home Be Him Self..He Can Not Walk. Can Not Reamber Stuff. Does Not Have A Clue About Alot of Stuff And There Going To Send Him Back This Is Sad.. He Is Going To Die If They Let This Happen..I Do Not Think There Care At All


#dannythemanparker

No comments:

Post a Comment